From 4th May each resident is allowed 4 visits a week for up to two people.
Please note as per the guidelines Bethany House must manage the maximum footfall in the nursing home at any one time and as a result your desired booking slot may not be available.
- To make your visit an enjoyable experience and to keep our residents and staff safe please see below details on what to expect.
- Visits must be booked in advance either online or by phone, 044 9223391.
- Visitors must be on time for their allocated slot to allow the smooth running of visits.
- Bethany House will have designated rooms for visiting, only where appropriate, visits will take place in Resident’s own rooms.
- Weather permitting, we will make use of our outdoor spaces for visiting.
- Visiting times are strictly between 11am – 7.30pm excluding mealtimes Monday to Friday and 1:40 – 4pm on Saturdays.
- On arrival for a visit, you will be met by a member of staff in the designated visiting area for a temperature check, and symptom check.